All entrees are servied with ENjera.
.1. Kik Wot Boiled yellow split peas cooked and seasoned with onion,ginger, and garlic in our special tumeric sauce.
2.Misr Wot Split lentils are stewed with onion, garlic and blend of hot Ethiopian herbs and spicy berbere sauce.
3.Gomen (Spinach) Chopped boiled spinach cooked in onion, garlic , and ginger.
4. Alcha Fresh cut cabbage, potato, and carrots cooked in a chunky tumeric styled stew
5. Shiro Wot Roasted and powdered chick peas (Shuro) are simmered in our unique and spicy berbere sauce with vegetable oil
6. Vegi Combo A combination (small portions ) of all our vegetarian dishes of kik wot ,misrwot ,gomen ,alicha ,and shirowot.
7. Timatim Fitfit Freshely diced tomatos, onions, and green peppers mixed into crumbled Enjera , and tossed in our Ethiopian style lime dressing.
8. Selata Chopped Fresh Lettuce ,tomatoes, onions and green chili in oil and lemon dressing.
Meat Dishes Fresh meat is plentiful with in Ethiopian cooking. Beef Lamb Goat Chicken and Fish are very popular meat dishes. Pork is forbidden by the Ethiopian Christian Orthodox and Muslim communities the whole population in the country. Doro Wot and key Wot are The most popular Ethiopian dishes.Kitffo and Gored Gored are beef dishes that are served raw or very slightly cooked.
9. Doro Wot …
10. Doro Tibs Tender sautee chicken breast cut and cooked in vegetable oil with onions, green chilies, and bell peppers
11. Kittfo Choice of raw minched lean beef ethiopian style, seasoned with nitter kibbie , selction of spices, and mitmita (ethiopian hot pepper)
12. Gored Gored RAW slightly cooked beef chunks in our special nitter kebbie and berberie sauce.
13. Asa Tibs Crispy Basa fillet fish seasoned and breaded with herbs,spices, and flour then cooked and fried in vegetable oil.
14.Yebeg Tibs Sautéed lamb with butter sauce, onions, green peppers, or jalapeños and spicy berbere sauce.
15.Yeberie Tibs Sautéed Beef with butter sauce, onions, green peppers, or jalapeños and spicy berbere sauce.
16.Fassil's combination Alicha, keyewot, misrwot.
17. Keye'wot Choice of beef cubes cooked in a thick rich onion sauce & spicy berberie
18. Minchet Abish Savoy lean chopped beef cookes with a tasty combination of herbs onions and berberie
19. Yekeywot fir-fir Crumbeled injera minched with beef sauce and rich spices
20. Yedorowot fir fir Chicken sauce crumbled with injera, chicken leg, thigh and egg.
22. Meat combo Kitfo, Gored Gored and keyewot
23.Quanta fir-fir Dreid meat crumbled injera mixed with in rich spices, herbs , and berberie sauce
24. Cha Cha Roasted tender lamb served on a skillet rich in spices and herbs, with bone
25.Shiro Besiga Ground chickpea cooked with tender sauteed lamb with onion green chillies, and bell peppers cooked with vegetable oil
26. Gomen (spinach) Besiga Gomen (spinach) cooked with tender lamb with onion green chillies on bell-pepper cooked wit vegetable oil.